Pharmacy Performance Management
Pharmacy performance: See how your plan compares.
Given that pharmacy costs represent a significant portion of overall healthcare spend, plans need tools to actively manage pharmacy cost and quality performance. But with current healthcare reform initiatives, it is no longer viable for plans to maintain a siloed approach to pharmacy management.
To enable you to stay competitive, IMS provides plans with comprehensive pharmacy management solutions that enable you to measure pharmacy spend, utilization, and outcomes, and to provide patient level information to physicians and pharmacists that incent and drive performance improvement.
By combining plan data, benchmark data, and standard analytics in a single platform, IMS Pharmacy Management solutions provide the competitive advantage health plans needs to drive pharmacy performance across the entire enterprise.
Our Pharmacy Management Offerings
IMS RxSource 360°TM is a modular solution that provides a configurable analytic framework to measure and optimize the impact of pharmacy benefit utilization and patient outcomes to positively impact one-third of total medical spend
- IMS RxBenchmarkTM module compares, measures and optimizes retail and mail-order pharmacy benefit utilization with IMS's unbiased benchmarks and key performance indicators to drive reductions in pharmacy cost.
- IMS RxQualityTM module measures and optimizes drug treatment quality advancing the responsible use of medicines to improve patient outcomes and avoid unnecessary medical cost
- IMS RxIntegrated TM module measures and manages total cost and utilization across pharmacy and medical benefits to reveal the impact of high-cost patients on total medical spend
- IMS RxFormularyTM module confidently evaluates and enhances formulary decision-making with efficient, consistent analytics from interactive budget impact analysis tools
- IMS RxSpecialtyTM module provides unique insights and advanced analytics with benchmarks for costs, reimbursements and total cost of care for both specialty and high-cost drugs